Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haphazard Thoughts....

These are just thoughts, facts, tid-bits and notes about random stuff. Not all Giants related. Well, about 50% Giants related.....

-When Beltran comes back, why doesn't Nate play in CF? He's got the skills. And you could play Ross/Belt in LF. Of course, Huff should be in LF but that's been discussed....

-When I'm at work (I'm a Waiter/Bartender) and someone pays with cash and I ask "would you like change?" and they say yes...why do they get up and leave the change I brought? Why did you need change in the first place dick?

-If I'm ranking the top RB's in my upcoming Fantasy Football Draft (PPR league), they go as follows: Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles....

-Matt Cain came into my work last night (unfortunately I was off) with his wife. If he throws a no-no, hopefully it becomes a Giants safe haven....

-Did u know 90% of the cells in your body are non-human. Seriously, Google it....

-Aaron Rowand has earned $17,662 per hit so far this year ($13.6 mil & 77 hits)....

-Least populated country in the world....Vatican City (Just over 1,000 people)....

-DeRosa, Tejada, Rowand and J Sanchez are making $30.9 mil this year. Oh Sabean, you're so silly. Enjoy that WS ring.....

-Why do i think it's fine if I lose $400 playing cards at the California Grand but it's ABSURD spending $92.37 at the supermarket for life giving food and beverage????

-Do you think Andres Torres does all his workouts in True Religion jeans?

-In 17 1/3 innings post all star break, Affeldt has a 0.52 ERA, 0.98 WHIP and a .133 BAA (batting average against). Disgustingly good....

That's all I got for now....


2 comments:

  1. I love random facts....

    -If the average human head weighs 8-12 lbs, what does Bochy's Dome weigh in at?

    ReplyDelete